Massage Therapy - Beneficial in many ways!
Chiropractor in Southbay, Dr. David E. Carry of Goodlife Chiropractic in Redondo Beach.
The Benefits Of Massage
There are several benefits of having regular massage therapy. Here is a list of several benefits ... massage can:
- Decrease low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Decreases medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Lowered postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Decreased spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and tired muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Decreases migraine pain.
Decrease in Stress leads to decrease in several DIS-eases
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
Massages can be book today at Goodlife Chiropractic in Redondo Beach ,
1300. S. Pacific Coast Hwy Suite 201
Redondo Beach CA 90277